- President Nelleke van Savooyen (Founding Member)
- Secretary Sandy Holzer (Founding Member)
- Board Member Robert Stratton (Founding Member)
- Board Member Rima Abdouni
GEM Charter Board Meetings are held in the office at the school.
Pursuant to A.R.S. §38-431.02, GEM Charter School hereby states that all notices of the meetings of the GEM Charter School Board will be posted at the front door on the bulletin board and on our website. The location is open to the public at all times. Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) 38-431.02., notice is hereby given to the members of the GEM Charter School Board and to the general public that the Board will hold a meeting open to the public as specified below. The Board reserves the right to change the order of items on the agenda.
One or more members of the Board may participate in the meeting by telephonic communications.
In accordance with Title II of the American Disabilities Act (ADA), this board does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to and participation in Board Meetings. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation. This notice and agenda may be made available in an alternative format. (In compliance with 28 CFR. Sec 35.163(a)
Pursuant to (A.R.S.) 38-431.01.A.2. and A.3. the Board may vote to go into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, for legal advice concerning any item on this agenda or to review records exempt by law from public inspection.
DATED AND POSTED this 6th day of June, 2017.
Public Budget Hearing to discuss and introduce the 2017-2018 school budget
GEM Charter School Board Meeting
July 10 , 2017 at 3:00 PM in School Office
- Start of Board Meeting after Public Budget Hearing
- Approve proposed budget for 2017-2018 school year.
- Re-cap 2016-2017 school year and preparations for the new school year.
- Adjourn to Executive Session.To discuss employment pursuant to A.R.S. Section 380431.03(1)
- Return to open session to vote on Employment items 1-4.
All items are presented by the Executive Director Nelleke van Savooyen
2015-2016 School Year
- Open Meeting Agenda November 3, 2015 Final Minutes 11-03-2015
- Proposed Budget Summary 2016
- Posted on June 11, 2015
- Open Meeting Agenda June 2015 Meeting Minutes June 29, 2015